Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Through the Camera's Lens

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want the car!!! LOL...I wish I had more time to actually go out and take pictures. I just haven't taken much of anything except pics on investigations.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I acutally schedual road trips to shoot local scenery and stuff. I have a friend who calls me and tells me when he spots a cool old barn. I carry my camera with me constantly in case something pops up.
    I would love to start taking pictures of my friends but i can't believe how many pictures I have of them as they turn away or throw a hand up in front of their faces. I don't understand that, of course I am a ham an I even sometimes set the camera on my tripod and take pictures of myself ( of corse if yer as good lookin' as me [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    Now most of the photos that have been posted are mine, but I'd love to see any photos that y'all are willing to share. See ya in the darkroom (yeah right) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have to dig around for some. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000159

    The Water level on the Wabash river (about 15 miles north of where it runs into the Ohio) is extremely low right now.

    P1000346

    Looking down the Rail road tracks through the wooden trestle bridge supports.

    P1000351

    Rural Skyscrappers. This Grain Elevator is located in Wayne City

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of those pictures remind me a lot of here in Oregon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000375

    I found this damn thing peeking in my window Saturday Morning

    P1000379

    He wasn't very happy when I tried for the close up.

    P1000383

    Then Last night as I stumbled up the stairs I ran into this monster. He was bigger than my big toe (which is purty big)

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000419

    Testing out the new tranny in the General

    P1000408

    Found this Locust on my truck a few mornings ago. It was about 4 1/2 inches long.

    P1000369

    My neighbors son and his favorite firemans helmet

  8. #28
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000982

    Butterflys on flowers

    P1010019

    The dying remnents of a dust devil

    P1010036

    even though we are in a drought, the farmers are harvesting all they can

    P1010029

    I wonder if this house is for rent

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1010002

    Yesterday we went drivin out in the country & found more old barns and stuff

    P1010013

    We had to cross this rickety old wooden bridge.

    P1010038

    This is my attempt at an "arty" shot

    P1010043

    this old barn won't be here much longer

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    8 28 2007familygettogetherinAugu 6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •